High quality skincare without the high price tag!

February 04, 2013

Hey guys,
So I'm back with an amazing find for all of yous and it's something I can't recommend highly enough!
Right, so as it's already February (I'm still in shock at how fast January went) I spent the whole of January looking for the perfect skincare routine and products for the new year.. as stupid as it was I decided to look only at higher end products as you know what they say the higher the price the higher the quality?!? Well anyway, I honestly tried at least 5 different moisturisers and toners and creams and oils etc and none of them seemed to be working for me! I finally gave up looking at  the higher end products when I looked at my bank statement and realised I went a little too overboard.
None of the products I purchased were working for me at all and that's when I decided to resort back to the good old boots and superdrug  (drugstores for those of you who aren't British) and to my surprise I have honestly found the best skincare combination ever!
Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Cleansing Lotion & Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Toner - (For dry skin)



I've been using this combo for almost a month now and I can honestly say that I will definitely be using this for many more months too come! I use the cleansing lotion with the Boots Extra Large Baby Cotton Wool Pads and I only have to use one pad it it takes off all of my makeup. It's so moisturising and hydrating and especially as I have dry skin I was worried that it might suck all the moisture out of my skin but my skin has definitely been looking more healthy and has a bit more colour in it! I then use the toner to take off the remains of the makeup and just soften but skin up a little bit.


If you're looking for an everyday skincare routine that's as less hassle as it can be then I definitely recommend having a look at the Garnier skin naturals range.


Love always, Hannah x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love the look of these and they sound really gentle on skin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds lovely, glad it works so well for you!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe