July 31, 2015


Hola Amigos,


Where do I even start? I could go on and on about reasons and excuses why I've been AWOL for so long now but the truth is there isn't any excuses or reasons behind why I haven't posted in a while a year** (sorry). I look back on 2014 and honestly don't know where the year went? Even looking back at the past couple of months where has 2015 disappeared to? It's basically August now which means it's only 4 months until Christmas.. Is that crazy or what? Anyway, it's now 31st July 2015 and I have finally decided to make an appearance back on the blogging scene. Rest assured I am now officially back and bursting full of new ideas and exciting prospects for my blog.


Right, enough of my rambling and let's get to the good bit... I am now going to be dedicating a whole bunch of time on new blog posts including fashion, beauty and other general life snippets. I am 110% back for good and will be posting new blog post every Thursday and Monday. I have also revamped my blog and given it a complete makeover. At the moment I don't have the money to pay for a professional template or blog design therefore, I have chosen to stick to a plain and simplistic approach which I am completely in love with.

I know this first new post is a bit boring and nothing special but starting from Sunday there will be lots of exciting new posts coming in the future and I hope you all can stick around and continue with me on my journey through blogging. Any new ideas or suggestions you have then please feel free to comment them below and I'll definitely keep them all in mind.

Much love,

Hannah xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe